Renew expiring Senior pass

If your senior pass has expired or is expiring soon, you can renew it online now.

Renew My Pass

Replace lost pass

If you have lost your concessionary travel pass, you can replace it online. An administration fee of £10.00 will apply.

Replace a Lost Pass

Login to my account

Please enter your username and password.

Register your Robin Hood card

If you have a Robin Hood Pay As You Go or Season card that you purchased from an on-street machine, you can register it here.

Register My Card

Apply Online

The personal details used to produce the Robin Hood travel card will be held in a database.

These details are processed in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and are confidential to the organisation or its contractors and shall not be made available to any third party without obtaining the cardholder's explicit permission.

The information provided for your Robin Hood Travel Card application will be used for statistical and concessionary purposes and to help plan and improve Nottingham City Council Travel Services. Information may be shared with other public sector organisations where it is required by law.

Coming soon...

Where can I use it?